It is recommended to use in complex therapy:
- to normalize the functioning of the urinary system, bladder, in particular;
- chronic prostatitis;
- benign prostatic hyperplasia of the I – II stage;
- to normalize sexual function;
- to normalize urination.
Composition: a homogenized mixture of extracts of wart birch (buds), black poplar (buds), wild strawberry, garden sage, treelike aloe, knotgrass, St. John’s wort (herb), yarrow, sandy everlasting, hazelnut.
|Ambovit® capsules for oral administration. contains 210 mg, excipients: Orisil, calcium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose 30 mg – hard gelatin capsule with hemispherical ends. The capsule shell consists of two shaped parts. The contents of the capsule is a homogeneous mixture of plant origin of a dark brown color, the taste and smell characteristic of raw materials, without foreign tastes and odors.
|Ambovit® solution for internal use (1 ml – contains 210 mg of extract), excipients ethanol 40%. Transparent liquid without foreign inclusions, precipitation is allowed.
contains biologically active substances: flavonoids, tannins, hypericin, anthraquinones, isosalipuroside.
- Ambovit® helps reduce the risk of developing prostate adenoma, decrease the prostate volume, normalize prostate secretion, and restore microcirculation in the prostate.
- Helps to reduce the tone of smooth muscles of the urinary bladder neck and prostate of urethra, reduce the amount of residual urine, normalize urination, reduce diuretic events.
- Administration of Ambovit® restores the normal microflora of the urinary tract.
- Promotes increased testosterone and β-estradiol in the blood plasma, which contributes to the resumption of sexual activity, libido increase and erection improval.
Recommendations for use: take 30 drops (1 ml) or 1 capsule, 15-30 minutes before meal, wash it down with warm water, 3 times a day (morning, afternoon and evening). Course of administration: 1 month, later on the administration should be approved by the attending physician.
Contraindications: no experience of use in children under 12 years, idiosyncrasy of the drug components, profound impaired liver and kidney function, and breastfeeding.
Side effects: rare allergic reactions in case of individual sensitivity to any component.
Interaction with other drugs: the use of other drugs is not excluded.
Overdose: currently overdose cases are unknown
Special instructions: the dietary supplement taken in recommended doses does not affect ability to drive vehicles.
Storage conditions and shelf life: at 2 °C – 25 °C, 24 months.
Terms of sales: no prescription. It is not a pharmaceutical drug.
Approved by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The state sanitary and epidemiological audit report
TU U 15.8-2959303010-002 2012
Developer and manufacturer: LTD FITAFARM, Kiev, Ukraine, tel. (044) 33-115-88
Capacity address: Ukraine, 20741, Cherkasy region, Smeliansky district, Sunki village, 1 Tsentralna str.
Ukraine, Vinnytsia region, Ladyzhin, 1 Sadovaia str.
Made on the basis of FITA standardized plant extracts, Ukraine.
The information provided on this resource cannot be used for self-treatment and cannot replace the advice of a doctor. Before using Fita products, read the full instructions! SELF-HEALING MAY BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH!